Things I will miss... or I may miss...
- All my friends & family. Lunching, drinking, cofeeing, emailing, and chatting with them..
- My own room : I grew to love it more than I realised I did.
- Seeing everyone in the Tokyo office, and dressing up nicely for work (dress code was quite casual and flexible)
- Good nights out with friends in Tokyo
- Convenient stores : for emergency situations..
- Shopping in Yurakucho
- Hikari TV
- Miso and mozuku su! にほんブログ村 英語学習ランキング
- I will bring my memories with all my friends & family all my life with me so no problem. I'll be content :) Also there's an amazing invention called facebook.
- I will make my new room my own and love it!
- I will still enjoy dressing up for work in London! am sure!
- Will have good nights out with friends in London
- Convenient store? I'll try to remember how to live without them :) Adapting to new places is one thing I'm good at.
- Will love to shop anywhere in the world anyway!
- OKay BBC shows the best programs in the world so no problem.
- Miso and mozuku su - only this i cannot do anything about!! But have too many more different kinds of British food that I miss right now so no problem.
In my life I will always have to miss something, cos I know and love both countries..!